The first round of the Innovation in Water Challenge (IWC) opened for entries led by water companies (including NAVs) on 18 January 2021. The deadline for entries was 12 noon (GMT) on 26 February 2021. A second round of the IWC will open for entries in Autumn 2021.
Find out more:
- Timeline & Key Dates for Round 1
- What you can win (Round 1)
- What we are looking for (Round 1)
- Assessment criteria (Round 1)
- Who can be involved (Round 1)
- How to enter (Round 1)
- Requirements for successful entries (Round 1)
- More information and support for your application (Round 1)
- Frequently asked questions (Round 1)
- Terms and Conditions (Round 1)
- Judging panel (Round 1)
- Get involved & apply (Round 1)
All this information except for the frequently asked questions is available in the Entrant handbook (PDF, 1 MB), if you would prefer to review this information in one document.
Hear about the IWC
We hosted a webinar on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 2-3pm (GMT) to share details about the IWC and answer your questions.
The transcript is available here (DOCX, 0.2 MB) .